Re: [GFS] Room Trade For Tulsa

Bill,
I called the Doubletree and spoke to Donna in
reservations. She switched our rooms, and they are the
same rate.So when you get there you will have the King
nonsmoking room.
Thanks for your help, and I will see you there.
John

      ____________________________________________________________________________________Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect.  Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on us. http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: