[GFS] Fw: [BuriedCar] Tulsarama! Sock Hop

----- Original Message -----
From: Paula Hale
To: Pat Kroblin
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2007 10:57 AM
Subject: [BuriedCar] Tulsarama! Sock Hop

Roll up your jeans, dig out those saddle oxfords and poodle skirts and join us as we dance the night away to Fabian ("I'm Gonna Sit Right Down and Write Myself a Letter), Bobby Vee (Take Good Care of My Baby),  and the Chiffons ("One Fine Day)!   on Saturday, June 16th beginning at 7:30 p.m. Tickets are only $3.50 plus a handling fee of $1.50 and are available through carsonattractions.com or by calling 918-584-2000.  The door prize for the evening will be a new Vespa LX150 from Vespa of Oklahoma.
Be cool daddy-o and come to the Mayor's Sock Hop!

Paula Hale
Oklahoma Centennial Tulsa Spirit
Tulsarama!
2445 S. Peoria