[GFS] Tulsa Dinner Invitation

Hi GFSers,

Jerry Burch, the head of the Tulsa Region of the Plymouth Owner's Club, has invited us to a Mopar Owner's dinner, hosted by the Tulsa Region.  It is scheduled for Saturday night, 6-8:30PM.  It will be held at the newly remodeled VFW Post 577 at 1109 East 6th Street in Tulsa, across the street from the Prowler prototype that Tulsa buried in 1998.

They will be serving a "Hearty Chicken Dinner with side dishes and bread, iced tea & dessert."  A short program will be included with special guest.  Dress is casual and cost is $15 per person.  There is a new lighted parking lot with security provided.  Great opportunity for a GFS cruise!

If there is interest (and I am interested), let me know right away.  Reservations have to be made by June 8, 2007!  If GFSers are interested I will come back to you with how to make the payment and the options such as personal check, and PayPal (for $1.00 processing fee).

This sounds like a great way to network with a bunch more great Plymouth and Mopar fans.

Please let me know your thoughts by Saturday, June 2nd.

Best Regards,

Jack Lewis

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: