Re: [GFS] Tulsarama Update

Jack,
Please put me down for four people, myself, Larry
Alex, and George and Bea Dalinis, for the dinner with
Jerry Burch. I will pay him through paypal.
Thanks,
John Mahaffey
--- William Lewis <reatawhippets@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

____________________________________________________________________________________Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.