[GFS] Fw: [BuriedCar]

-----Original Message-----
From: "BuriedCar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"  <BuriedCar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 15:02:40
To:"'Paula Hale'"  <phale2@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [BuriedCar]

Only 4 days away until the Belvedere sees the light of day!
 If you cannot be with us you can still watch live.  At noon central time it will stream live on oklatravelnet.com and at
7 p.m. on kotv.com.  - both sites archive their shows so you can watch over and over!
We are at capacity for the Unearthing and sold out for the Unveiling!  Over 200 media from 11 countries will cover the event, so watch for coverage in your local area.
Thank you to everyone for your enthusiasm for Tulsarama!  Please keep your fingers crossed for us that she will be a beauty queen!
Paula Hale
Oklahoma Centennial Tulsa Spirit
2445 S. Peoria
Tulsa, OK 74114