Re: [GFS] Condition.

Its sad but I'm sure some one will love her enough to fix her up and get her running again.y Dad said  the motor will need to be torn down and rebuilt again . I'm sure alot more will need to be done also. I 'd hate to see her end up in 1 of those yards because she doe not belong there she belongs on the road and in show grounds

Dave Stragand <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:          Muddy, wet, interior gone, rear springs broken.. Chrome will shine up on front bumper. Boyd's gorillas broke out driver' vent window. Microfilm was in back seat -- destroyed. Tires hold air!!! Engine was submerged at some point.

Time capsule perfect inside. Copies of paper contest guesses to be used for awarding car.

No keys anywhere to be found.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: