From: "goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"  <goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 19:47:06
To:"goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"  <goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [GFS] Unveiling...

Her keys are in her ingition rusted and cannot be removed. I was wondering is she a pushbutton auto or does she have a shifter onher steering wheel column? I watched the video when she was unveiled and I could of sworn I have seen her crying her headlights out.
 I sure hope and pray who ever wins her will love her enough to give her mechanical and cosmetic surgery to get her back the way she was when she was brand new. She belongs on the road

 Dave Stragand <dave.stragand@ <mailto:dave.stragand%40forwardlook.net> forwardlook.net> wrote:
 We are on the press podiums now... They have just started letting in the crowd.

 Soon, we'll see "Miss Belvedere"...

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional