Re: [GFS] PREVIEWS OF COMING ATTRACTIONS----MISS BELVEDERE

There were rumors in Tulsa that some museum had
already offered $300,000.00 for her. If that's true
you know the price will go higher after the owner is
announced and confirmed and other museums get
involved.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: