[GFS] new to the group

  Thanks, all you info is what i am finding myself too. I have noticed
after disassembling the car that the interior was originally green and
white. This car is so original itstill has the plastic on the back side
of the rear quarter interior panel.
 The data trim tag is helpful but since I am going to change the
interior and exterior colors anyways I suppose it won't matter what the
trim tag codes reveal.
  I will try to post pics soon of the car in its rough and unrestored
self. They aren't pretty looking at this stage but they are still fun
to work on.
  Thanks for all the help though.
  I will have some more questions soon. Again thanks.

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: