Re: [GFS] resources

You are going to have to look everywhere you can to
find parts. A couple places are Moores Auto Salvage
(www.mooresautosalvage.com), Freemen?s Auto
(www.fremansauto.com). I have used them both a lot.
There are no reproduction parts like a Chevy. That's
what makes our cars so cool, valuable and fun. Anyone
can build a Chevy, but it takes a real old car
enthusiast to build a Mopar. Another cool thing about
our cars is you won't meet yourself coming down the
street. As you have found out eBay is a good parts
source along with the Plymouth Owners Club, and the
other guys of this club are a major source of
experience and knowledge. The rest you will have to
fabricate just like we have done.
Good luck and most of all have fun doing it. It's well
worth it when they're done. I love my Plymouth?s!

--- crusindreams <chromedrmandtailfins@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Hi, Does any or know anyone who can provide me with
> a list of parts
> catalogs and websites for any and all parts for my
> 1958 Plymouth
> Belvedere? Aside from ebay I am looking for
> companies or businesses
> that provide everything from NOS to reproduction
> parts and or services
> to restore these 1957-1958 plymouths.
> Thanks

<*> Your email settings: