[GFS] 1957-1958 Plymouth Belvedere value

[GFS] 1957-1958 Plymouth Belvedere value

  Hi,
  In the process of trying to restore a 1958 plymouth Belvedere it
seems everyone has a tendency to restore their 58's to the likes
of "Christine" from the movie. Most Mopar fans of the plymouth kind and
other fans of other makes would love to own a 58 "Chrisitne" but given
that their is so many 58's done in red and white which of course adds
to resale value later on due to the movie, but my questionis how much
damage to the resale value is there if a 1958 plymouth belevedere is
painted or restored in a different color other than red and white?
 Its just a thought, would enjoy hearing from others and your
perceptions and opinions.

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional