From: Glenn Barratt <FURY@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 3:17 am
Subject: Re: [GFS] Cars for sale

John.
How you been? Recovered from Tulsa yet?
I didn't get to spend much time with you. In fact there were dozens of people I didn't get to spend much time with. It was like being at your own party where you have 200 people there you know, and not enough time to do everything or see everyone. It pissed me off a bit-I wished it had been over 2 weeks-that would have almost been enough time. At times it felt like I was on a big conveyor belt just getting transported here there and everywhere, sometimes not where I wanted to be even. We missed the sock hop completely trying to please everyone for dinner, and in the end just let ourselves down. In fact I saw bugger all of the outside car show too. We plan on coming back again to Carlisle either next year or year after, and to see more of Texas. We LIKED Texas!!!
Tell me more about these cars for sale-any pictures?
If you haven't got Dave Stragands DVDs, I strongly suggest you buy them-they are awesome, better then my own that's for sure and well worth the small investment.
My Fury finally got painted a little while back (4th of July actually), but it is now in the color sanding/polishing phase. I might have it back in the garage in a couple of week for the big reassembly.
Did you get the Petrolhead magazine that I sent over?
Did you ever buy that 57 Cadillac you went to look at?
Glenn.