From: Glenn Barratt <FURY@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Forward Look List <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; GFS GFS <goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 6:23 am
Subject: [GFS] Door sill plates for 57 Plymouth

Hi.
Does anybody know of any reproducers of the aluminum door sill plates to fit a 1957 Plymouth 2 door hardtop? I have seen them for Dodge but not for Plymouth. Due to the fine detail and the thin aluminum they used, they are virtually impossible to repair.
Any leads appreciated.
Thanks,
Glenn.

Yahoo! Groups Links