Re: [GFS] Door latches

 Hi Gary,

      Read your question on GFS @ yahoo Group asking if any one has photos of 56 Fury's or literature for sale.
I have many many photos of 56--57--58 Fury's at car shows, in NASCAR races, on different drag strips, etc. Every once in a while I will pull one and put it on E bay for sale. However I would sooner trade photos for other photos of 56-57-58 Fury's that I do not have. You know something interesting, not just a car sitting in a driveway or front of a house on the street, etc.
I have tons of photos that I have taken and collected since I first started racing my 56 Fury at 7 different Drag strips back in 1957. Just give me an idea what you are looking for.   Some photo exchanges can be made through e mails by way of scans.

    Ron Swartley

    E mail----      ARCHANGEL1390@xxxxxxx