[GFS] Ebay Item: 300167634020 (Fury)?

I got this response from the seller:

Thank you for your interest. This is not a Golden Commando, which were gold and buckskin beige. I don't know what to say, because the title reads 1958 Plymouth Fury. I am assuming it was ordered red, but it has never had a color change. All of the numbers match on this car. Thank you again for your interest. It is a beautiful car.

I had asked for a clearer VIN tag picture in case anyone on this site can translate what it means so maybe the owner will do this.
Karl