[GFS] ebay Fury/MsBelvedere

Ron is sure right about DMV folks asking that question about "model".  A previous owner of my '79 300 answered that question "Cordoba".  When I registered it and wanted to change it, I was told the car had to be brought to a special highway patrol station for inspection and additional fees were required and it wasn't cheap.  So my 300 remains a Cordoba by law.

Also, Bill Huston caught another item about that "Fury" - valve covers indeed the later version.  Don't know when plain ol vanilla 318s changed from all silver to red, but local friend's 62 Sport Fury has a red 318, as did my Dad's '64 Belvedere.

Regarding Ms Belvedere - check out today's TulsaWorld newspaper website: www.tulsaworld.com/webextra/content/2007/buriedcarunearthed/

It has current photos of new owner (relative to the deceased winner Humbertson) and his plans for the car.

By the way has anyone purchased the just released DVD of the event produced by the Tulsarama folks?  It goes for $25.  Wonder if it covers the indoor and outdoor car shows, if so I would probably purchase.

Jack Lewis