Re: [GFS] Power bake air tank needed

John:

     Now and then I see the vacuum tank advertised on eBay.  I don't know if it is the same for the 56, 57 and 58 Furys.  The main difference would be the length of the "legs" on the tank.  Inner panels for the Plymouths in all likelihood were different and so would be the legs on the tank.  Other than that, I believe any year tank would do.

     The only help I can offer is to start checking salvage yards if no one has a spare tank that they are willing to sell.

     John Teske