[GFS] 62 plymouth Engine & Trans.

Happy New year to All,

I have a question that I hope ya'll can help me with.
I am in the process of restoring my 62 Sport Fury and
adding a 535 CU.In. Max Wedge motor...I hope I am not
afraid to drive it. Anyway my question is, rather than
rebuild the 303 for my 56 Fury Covert. project I
though about building the 62 318 Poly I took from my
62 with the rebuilt Aluminum 3-speed push button 727
Trans. Can I make the Trans work in the 56 and use the
push buttons from a 58 Plymouth or another mopar? I
would like to keep the 56 push button look.

Thanks,
John Mahaffey

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional