[GFS] T-Shirt Orders

Hi Folks,

We can help Tom Mitchell with his T-Shirt ordering requirements so our needs are fulfilled as well.  If you can email me with your orders to include quantity and size (M thru XXXL) it would be appreciated.  For those who already sent in the GFS Nats entry form with that info, I do have it and it has been sent off to Tom.  Also, let me know if you plan to pickup the shirt at the Nats or if you want it mailed to you.

Thank you for your help!

Jack