[GFS] Re: [FWDLK] Need 1957 Fury announcement information

[GFS] Re: [FWDLK] Need 1957 Fury announcement information

Marv

I do.  goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Do you know anyone who has a set (4) of bumper wings.  A friend needs them for a Christine car he is making.  If you do, let me know.

How are you guys doing?  I hope all is good.  My car (Belvedere) was invited to the Concours of the Eastern U.S. in Bethlehem, PA.  It's June 1st.
should be fun.
John

tion