[GFS] 56 Fury & 56 Belvedere Convertible Sale

[GFS] 56 Fury & 56 Belvedere Convertible Sale

Hello Everyone,

I am considering selling my two 56 Plymouth projects as one sale. I
am up to my ears in redoing my 62 Sport Fury currently and did
restore my 59 Sport Fury and my 41 Plymouth Pick-up too. I don't
think I have another restoration in me, and I am cutting back my
Plymouth collection.

The 56 Fury is one that Ron Swartley sold to a guy in Rockford, IL. I
bought it about 5 years back. The car is all there, but very rusty.
The convertible is in much better shape with no motor or Trans. I
intended to do a Fury convertible with the two cars, and have
collected more NOS parts than I can list over the years, but include
a NOS windshield, NOS passenger's quarter panel from door to
taillight, NOS door skins, complete professionally rebuilt 2X4's
manifold set up never on a car (bought from Richard Main), and like
new front fenders from the west coast. About the only thing I haven't
bought are floorboards, because I didn't know if or what will be
needed until the restoration is started. I tentatively have the car
scheduled for later this year or first of 2009 with the guy that did
my 59. He is the best restorer out there and has built several of
GM's show display cars. He probably would still do the car for
someone else, even though he has work out five years. He is very
reasonable and won't do it unless you want it done correct.

I have pictures of both cars and some of the Fury when Ron owned it,
but it is partially apart just like I bought it and put it in
storage. Both cars can be put on a trailer, but lots of parts to go
too. Price wise with all that's there, and they're both very rare
cars, I believe its worth around $20,000. If you or you know someone
whose is interested let me know.

John

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional