Re: [GFS] NATIONAL GOLDEN FIN SOCIETY NATIONAL MEET

Re: [GFS] NATIONAL GOLDEN FIN SOCIETY NATIONAL MEET

Ron:

     Thanks for the update.

     For those going to Carlisle, I can bring a couple items to give away or sell.

     One item is a hand crafted black loop pile carpet for the 56 Fury.  It is free to anyone who wants it.  I made the carpet and then decided that grey would be better.  If anyone wants it I will bring it to Carlisle.

     The second item is a 40 amp generator for the 56 Chrysler with power steering.   It is complete and turns freely with double pulley.  Probably should be rebuit.  It will fit the 56 Fury with power steering.  The sucker is heavy, but it is yours for the haul it away price of $35.

     Let me know if anyone wants these and I will bring them along.

     John Teske