[GFS] T-Shirt last call

Hi GFSers,

Tom Mitchell told me he will be picking up his order shortly and does have some flex until that time to add orders.

If any of you have further or first time orders, you can email the quantity and size of your needs.  Tom has M, L, XL, XX & XXX.

Also let me know if you plan to pay & pickup at Carlisle, or want them mailed to you.  Tom should have the final cost & s/h charges for the mailed items shortly.

See you at Carlisle, SOON!

Jack