[GFS] 1957/1958 Plymouth T-Shirts (plus hats, mugs and other sundries)

[GFS] 1957/1958 Plymouth T-Shirts (plus hats, mugs and other sundries)

Hi All,

I finally got some time to upload Clay Wood’s amazing designs (including 3 beautiful 57/58 Plymouth designs) into the Forward Look sitestore at http://www.forwardlook.net/sitestore/gifts.  Clay’s designs are truly works of art and we’re very appreciative he is allowing us all to use them.

They have also added a few new products, including a nice 44” x 30” banner, and a ‘lawn sign’ that you can stake into the ground next to your car at shows.  As always, I can make any combination of images on any product shown by request, so if you want one design on one side of a shirt, and another design on the rear, just drop me a line and I’ll set it up for you.

-Dave