Sent: Sunday, September 07, 2008 6:40 PM
Subject: [GFS] 58 Commando Starter

Hi GFSers,

One of our members just blew the starter on his '58 Fury 350 Commando.  He was told by his friends that it is the same starter as the 361 and 383.  His mechanic says it is not.  Does anyone have a P/N from a popular parts house like NAPA, Autozone, etc; that will get his car going again.

Being a '56 Fury polyhead owner, I have no experience with the '58 Commando's to help him out.  Hope you can help.

Best Regards,

Jack Lewis