[GFS] 1956 FURY OWNERS ONLY

To: ALL 1956 FURY OWNERS

Dear 1956 Fury owners.

       With the help of John Teske lending us the material I have been working with Doug the owner of SMS AUTO FABRICS.  Doug took our original 56 Fury material and duplicated it so that even next to the original Plymouth Fury material you cannot tell the difference unless you have a magnified microscope. This is great!!!!!! May I also mention that Doug was a pleasure to deal with and he did everything he said he would do. He also sent John Teske sample of the original 56 Fury material back to us. So the new material is ready if you want to order it!!!!!!

     Ron Swartley