Re: [GFS] 56 Fury brake noise

Larry:

     This is a new one on me.  I have a 56 Fury and the only problem I had with the front brakes is a leaking wheel cylinder which caused it to pull to one side and locking brakes.  After repairig the cylinder with a new seal and putting on new shoes, all is well without any noise or pulling to one side or the other.

     The only thing I can think of is that the noise is due to the material of which the shoes are made.  Try another set of front shoes to see if it makes any difference.  Changing the shoes is relatively simple.

     John Teske

AOL Search: Your one stop for directions, recipes and all other Holiday needs. Search Now. (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212792382x1200798498/aol?redir=http://searchblog.aol.com/2008/11/04/happy-holidays-from-aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001) __._,_.___