[GFS] THROTTLE ROD HELP

Hello Members

I was just wondering if anyone has a spare they would not mind parting with????
I cannot find anything out there in the NOS world of parts houses.

Its the forked rod that goes to the rear carb,, it should be about 8 1/2" long. I believe it is the same for the 318 or the 350

Thanks to all--have a great holiday
ED ECKERSON
LI  NY