From: goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of William Lewis
Sent: Monday, March 09, 2009 8:04 PM
To: goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GFS] 200 mph speedo?

Hi GFSers,

I was contacted by a '58 Plymouth owner via our website today who has a 200 mph speedo in it.  He also included a photo.  He didn't tell me what model he had.  Anyone ever heard of this application?  Was it in '57s as well?  Maybe it was a police application?  Canada didn't go metric until about '76, so wouldn't think it was in kms.  I imagine the 55-58 Chrysler parts book would list it, but my book is down at the shop.  Thoughts?

Regards,

Jack Lewis