[GFS] VALUES UP AGAIN!!!???

Hello Members

Just recd my June 09 copy of 'OLD CARS PRICE GUIDE'

Despite the recession,,,,,and big drop in resale prices,,,our GOLDEN FURYs cointinue to SKYROCKET in 'book' prices

56 FURY  #1------------- Now $57K
57 & 58 POLY FURY  #1----------------- NOW $85K
59 SPORT FURY H/T with 361  #1 NOW------------ $ 51K

Take care of them to all