Re: [GFS] HI PERF TORQUE FLITE SHIFT POINT

Re: [GFS] HI PERF TORQUE FLITE SHIFT POINT

Ed,

I used the high performance transmission weights in my 59 Sport Fury 361 Golden Commando when I was drag racing. Never checked low speed shift points,  but it held second gear about 15 MPH long than the normal shift point, under full throttle. I believe when I ordered the governor weight they told me it was standard equipment on all Plymouth Police cars. You probably know that if you leave in second gear and keep it floored it will automatically shift out into high gear. The weight just holds it about 15 MPH longer.

             Ron Swartley