From: Larry and Louise <llgammon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [GFS] 56 Plymouth power steering
To: goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, November 3, 2009, 5:32 PM

Hi GFS'ers.
The aluminum power steering box on my 1956 Plymouth Fury has several
annoying leaks which are giving me much grief. Has anyone had any
experience with re-sealing one of these units? Where would I find a kit
to accomplish this & who would have the expertise to do the re-seal?
Your help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Larry Gammon
Calgary, Canada.