Sent: Saturday, December 19, 2009 8:00 AM
Subject: Re: [GFS] Gary Goers?

There isn't much on the site right now but the address is:

George

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 19, 2009, at 7:41 AM, "William Lewis" <reatawhippets@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Folks,
Did Gary Goers change his website?  I went to the website address I have used in the past and get a "Go Daddy" ad for building websites.  If someone has a current web address would appreciate hearing about it and I will correct the one we note in the GFS Newsletter.  Also, does anyone know the current fee for one of Gary's catalogs?

Jack Lewis