[GFS] Mopars at the Strip - date change

Hi Folks,

Thanks to GFSer Denny Graber I found out the date has been changed for the Las Vegas "Mopars at the Strip" event.  New date is March 26-March 28.  For more details on this great event which includes two day car show, and drag racing events by class with monetary awards, go to: www.moparsatthestrip.com

Unfortunately I had not checked back at the website since November.  My apology for any inconvenience I have caused.

Jack Lewis