RE: [GFS] 56 Fury fuel pumps

HI LARRY

The 303 would take the same pump as the 318 for 57 and 58
It should have a relatively 'long' arm

The 350/361 engines of the same era had a 'short arm' pump.
Send me a pic and I can tell for sure
ED ECKERSON

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 3:52 PM, Larry and Louise wrote:

   Hi Gang,
I am slightly confused by the vast variety of fuel pumps listed for
all '55 & '56 V8 Plymouths etc.  I have purchased different N.O.S. fuel
pumps for my 1956 Fury which all have different length arms.  Does
anyone have the answer to this question?
Thanks,
Larry G.