[GFS] 361 in a truck

Group, at the risk of hijacking Ed's message, it's funny he should post this, as I'm considering buying a 78 Dodge RV with a 361.  The 361 went into heavy trucks after they were phased out of passenger cars.

Does anyone have information or experience with this engine in a big truck?  I realize RVs don't get good mpg, but I saw someone post somewhere that the 361 gets 2.5 mpg.  Was this a joke or for real?  Are they reliable and have good parts sources?

Sorry for the non-Fury stuff, and moderator if you want to boost this I understand.  Reply offline if you would, as this RV doesn't have fins.

Thanks much.
Mike Clark
Stockbridge, Georgia

For some reason I always believed that the 350 block from 1958 only,,and
the 361 block for 1959 were the same casting.
After all,,,no problem boring the 350 block out .060 to make 361!!!
I thought that is what mother mopar did.

NOPE--Different casting numbers