[GFS] Restoration of 1957 Plymouth Fury VIN 16332910

[GFS] Restoration of 1957 Plymouth Fury VIN 16332910

Marv,
Thanks for the book.  While I knew most the the overall information...more is gained from it reading and reviewing it.  Currently my friends and I are restoring a very nice 57 Fury.  It  is original and and undergoing a complete restoration.  Found your information regarding the engine number on the frame of interest.  It does match up to the original engine that came in the car.  On the frame, where you stated it is to be,        P31-394412    appears.  On the engine itself is the same number preceded by the slanting "F".  This engine was original to the car and was running with moderate blow-by when tore down for re-built by Max Long Racing Engines.  It was rebuilt stock.
I also have a blue Belvedere 2-door hardtop chassis and there is no number on it.  Maybe this is a Fury Only consideration?
On mine the engine and transmission are redone.  Incidentally the FP31 dyno'ed out 294 HP on a Super Flow Dyno per a 20% conversion from current net HP measurement to the 50's Gross HP.  The brite dip gold anodizing was done by the folks in North Hollywood, CA...looks good.
Glenn Barratt and lady friend has seen this car and was at the farm where it is stored prior to going on to Tulsa.  What an enthusiasts he is!Hopefully this can will be completed within two years and we will have it at a Golden Fin get together.
Best Wishes...Len Zimmerer