[GFS] 56 Fury fuel pump

Hi All,
  I have a very confusing array of fuel pumps in my collection, with arms ranging from 3 3/4" to 5" in length, some straight, some bent or curved.  What is the proper fuel pump for a 303 cubic inch engine?  Does it have a glass bowl or is it self contained?  Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks,
Larry.