[GFS] GOLDEN FURY TIRE COMPANY--ELDORADO

[GFS] GOLDEN FURY TIRE COMPANY--ELDORADO

Not sure if you can get the name "Golden Fury Tires"  printed on each tire in raised white letters.  Wow, that would be different.!!!!! I did see the tires and they do say " Golden Fury" right on the tires. The tires I saw were white sidewalls.

   Ron Swartley