From: "Lana Robertson" <lana_robertson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: rad1@xxxxxxxxxxx, greenmercury@xxxxxxx, reata@xxxxx
Cc: jacklynnweber@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, September 9, 2012 11:30:11 AM
Subject: '56 Fury- for sale in Ontario

Hello

My name is Lana and I am the daughter of Ken and Jackie Weber of Ontario, members of the Golden Fin Society.  My step-dad has recently passed away and my Mom is interested in selling their restored '56 Fury.  If you or anyone you know is interested, please email myself or my Mom at jacklynnweber@xxxxxxxxx  We can provide details at your request.  If there is a place on the Golden Fin webpage to advertise this, we would be interested in that as well.

Regards,
Lana Robertson

Attachment(s) from reata@xxxxx

5 of 5 Photo(s)