[GFS] roof clips

All

I'm in need of the roof clips that keep the piece of stainless on the roof above the rain drip rail for my Fury.  I have about 10 but it takes 8 on each side for a total of 16.  Some of the clips I have are in bad shape.  If anyone has any at all and would be kind enough to sell them to me I will buy as many as are available.  Thanks.
John Paxos

Posted by: a57fury@xxxxxxx