Re: [GFS] Front grille V

George,

I have seen all four possible combinations on the front grille of our  56 Fury.  Silver silver , silver gold, gold silver and gold gold.  You can't tell from the archive photos since they were black and white photos.  There is a no special part number listed for these grill pieces for our Fury other than the side moldings and trim pieces that came out in a supplemental bulletin.  Our best option is ask the person who has an unrestored 56 fury.

Regards,
Ed