Re: [GFS] Check out 1957 PLYMOUTH FURY HARDTOP For Sale :: AutaBuy.com

Re: [GFS] Check out 1957 PLYMOUTH FURY HARDTOP For Sale :: AutaBuy.com

Hi Folks,
Just a note, checked our Registry on this vehicle and it became known to us via an eBay listing in 2002.  It was advertised then as "numbers matching".  Problem- it is a clone, a very nice one then, maybe still now.  We pointed this out to the ebay seller in 2002 (note VIN listed on this ad-Fury vins do not start with 2) and the listing was removed.
Regards,
Jack