[GFS] 56 Fury Trim

I have some spare exterior stainless trim from my 56 Fury's. I have the following:

4 - door pieces (for 2 doors)

1 - front fender, lower left or upper right side

2 - rear long pieces for very back of hockey stick

1 - short piece for top of hockey stick

All have been professionally straightened and polished to mirror finish.

Let me know if you can use any or all.

Thanks
George

Posted by: George McKovich <george@xxxxxxxxxxxx>