RE: IML: 70 rear axle (+ suregrips)

Bill, I agree with you.  Peter's point was that if both wheels get to spin, you
lose sideways traction, whereas if only one wheel spins, the other wheel
stabilizes the car sideways.  My point is that this has been a problem to me
only when I provoke the rear end in rainy days when at times the whole rear can
start sliding very fast and unpredictably, and turning the wheel opposite lock
as fast as you can may still be insufficient.  However, you can easily deal
with that situation by being careful with the throttle and not allow both
wheels to spin.  Apply mannual traction control, exactly the same way you do
with the brakes when they lock up (back off the pedal and hit again at slightly
lower pressure).  If you master this method, the sure grip is definately
superior for snow, ice, rain, anything.  For dry pavement, our cars have plenty
of weight on the back, and the 2.94 ratio is not too steep, so I see little
difference between the two.

D^2, 2x68