IML: 1975 for Sale

Hi all -

Got this:

"From: "Byron" <bengler@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Subject: 1975 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron. Creme Puff for sale

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4526344349&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

The above creme puff is for sale on ebay.com. My friends dad died and the dealership is selling.  This was his dad's car.  It is a honey. All original, no rust. Must see the auction to appreciate.  Byron"

I'm headed to New Zealand tonight to pick up my Frazer Nash, a project I've had for 29 years.  It's now 99.5% done!

Bob

FrazerNash-USA.com/afn168.htm