IML: rear defrost on 59's

I was told by the original owner of this 59 imperial , that it had a rear defroster ( he said it looked like a squirl cage) that was mounted in the trunk. when I was taking out the rear seats I didn't see one there. ( he told me that he is sure it was there.) the wiring to it was still there. so we assume that someone may have taken it out while it sat in the yard for 2 yrs.
I would like to find one to go in my car, anyone have one for sale?