Re: IML: My 65 Le Baron is vibrating!!

Quoting commenace@xxxxxxxxxxxx:

> I used freshly rebuilt motor mounts from Antique Auto Parts.  They are very
> well respected revulcanizers of motor mounts.  I think (hope) they are okay.
>
> John.

Do you feel the vibrations are dependent on load?  I.e., when you accelerate,
are the vibrations more violent?  (You said the rpm seem to be proportional to
rpm).  If yes, may be a plug wire got loose and you are running on 7 cylinders.
 Most likely, the toughest to reach is the loose wire (its also the hardest to
install, and therefore the most likely to not have been in correctly).  I had a
problem with by 68 LeBaron, the #7 plug wire would tend to come loose.  I could
not force it hard enough.  Finally, I got the car on a curb to give me
clearance and crauled under the car and pushed it in.  No problems since.

D^2