IML: Calling all 1954 owners!

There is a magnificent, exceedingly scarce 1954
prestige brochure on ebay right now (sorry if you were
quietly eyeing it while lying in wait).

I've been collecting Imperial lit for some time now,
and I think that this is the first time that I've seen
this item in over 5 years of looking.  It may be worth
more than the asking price, but the seller seems to
have gotten it into the right neighborhood to start.

I can't afford this item right now due to prior
engagements regarding women and fast living, but am
hoping that someone that cares about their 1954 would
consider buying this item to keep or maybe later
resell and would consider doing the website the favor
of either scanning or loaning it to us so that we can
post it for all to see on the 1954 page.

Check out Ebay: 7953730961

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7953730961&fromMakeTrack=true

Thanks in advance for considering this.

============

If anyone has material that isn't on the website, we
are always VERY appreciative of donations/loans/scans
- the scanning does not harm the item at all.

A quick gripe: -seems like each time I ask here,
well-intentioned people write into the IML within a
week or two and mention in passing that they have
manuals and stuff regarding a just-posted question but
don't make the connection that putting material onto
the website is a fantastic way to share printed
information forever.  If you have it, we'll scan and
post it where others can get to it for free, hopefully
24/7/365...Please write to us if your bookshelf has
something that others would benefit from!!

=====
Kenyon Wills