IML: 67 corners --> WAS: 1966 Imperial Back-up Lenses NEW!

IML: 67 corners --> WAS: 1966 Imperial Back-up Lenses NEW!

Hey, I have not left the list!  I'm just not as active
as I used to be.  Regrettably, my job has made reading
and responding in the fashion I used to very
impossible.  And the fact that the subject line said
"66 back up lenses" makes it all the more unlikely
that I would read the post.

Anyway, I do still have a few 67 cornering lenses
left.  My price is $179 for the pair (R+L), and for
that I will include shipping anywhere in the
contiguous 48 states.  The lenses look like new- they
were reproduced off of NOS lenses, so they're pretty
nice.  I've sold many sets, and have yet to hear
anything but positive reviews of them.

Let me know if you're interested...as I say, I'm busy,
but once I have cash in hand I'm pretty good about
shiping within a week or so.

--Mike

--- Dick Benjamin <dickb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> We had a member a few years ago that made up a batch
> of these.  He has left
> the list, but I will let him know you are
> interested, and if he wants, will
> respond to you.
>

> Dick Benjamin
>

>   _____

> Behalf Of Kenneth Napper
> Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2005 7:13 PM
> To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: IML: 1966 Imperial Back-up Lenses NEW!
>

> Hi,would you have cornering lenses for a 1967
> Imperial?

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

Beautiful Boxcar